Filling a Void serves as a resource to single mothers who are doing the best they can by themselves, to young fathers, caregivers, mentors, educators, and faith based groups.
On the pages of Filling a Void you will learn:
- Characteristics you need to consider in the forming of your identity
- How certain emotions may affect your decisions, making it vital that you think before you act
- Key elements needed in all healthy relationships
- How first considering possible negative consequences can help you avoid poor choices and bad decisions
- The “do’s and don’ts” you must know when encountering law enforcement